"If the 9 different courses are all separate files then I don't think there is a way to provide a combined score to your LMS. However, if..."
- almost 4 years ago12/06/16 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"I'm sure it has something to do with your LMS publishing settings. When you say the scores are different...how so?"
- almost 4 years ago12/06/16 at 12:32 pm (UTC)
"I would like to know the answer to this as well. I can never seem to get my html5 files to launch correctly."
- 4 years ago12/02/16 at 12:00 pm (UTC)
Tammy Wise replied to the discussion Advancing to Next Slide after Correct Drag and Drop Activity
"Hi Tracy, you could disable the next button when the timeline starts with a trigger. Create another trigger that changes the state of th..."
- 4 years ago12/02/16 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"This is one of my favorite design ideas for new hire courses created by Allison LaMotte. I haven't gotten to use the idea of it yet but ..."
- 4 years ago11/30/16 at 7:26 pm (UTC)
"We currently have a great group going on in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Unfortunately I cannot download the form to register us with Articulate."
- 4 years ago11/30/16 at 11:23 am (UTC)
"So weird that mine is now working correctly! I must have temporarily lost my mind or there was a glitch with my computer. Thanks for ch..."
- 4 years ago11/29/16 at 7:40 pm (UTC)
"I am having this same problem. Each question has 3 attempts, but the first attempt is being recorded on the results slide. It is doing ..."
- 4 years ago11/29/16 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi David, my company had this same issue. We didn't want to hinder creativity but needed a little more consistency. We decided on about..."
- 4 years ago11/28/16 at 1:01 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for your response! The issue is that each of the results slides only records answers for specific questions. So when I test i..."
- over 4 years ago05/02/16 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the response Ashley! Setting this up on layers instead of slides helped but I still cannot get consistency on answers. Wo..."
- over 4 years ago04/30/16 at 9:45 pm (UTC)
Tammy Wise started a new discussion Trigger to Advance to Multiple Results Slides
"I have created a quiz where each question pertains to a different category. Each category is a quiz result slide where it totals the sel..."
- over 4 years ago04/29/16 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"That worked! Thank you!"
- over 4 years ago04/20/16 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
"I have read through this post and still cannot make my project work correctly. I have the Next button set as disabled when the timeline ..."
- over 4 years ago04/20/16 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
"Something so simple! Thank you Ashley! That worked."
- over 4 years ago03/22/16 at 6:10 pm (UTC)