"Sent you a message with a download link Ron. I simply used a random number generator to change the states of the cards. I only did three ..."
- over 2 years ago02/10/21 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"My entry has been designed to be played by pairs of players on the same device - sorry that it's not information about me! I can't resist..."
- over 2 years ago02/08/21 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
Tom Dixon added the course Audio game - Challenge 242
"A game which uses audio as a game mechanic where a player must find hidden clues in the environment."
- 4 years ago07/26/19 at 8:23 am (UTC)
Tom Dixon commented on the article Use Audio, Music, and Sound Effects in E-Learning #242
"If you enjoy espionage and/or mathematics then you may enjoy this demo. Here I use audio as a game mechanic where you must use audio clue..."
- 4 years ago07/26/19 at 8:05 am (UTC)
"This is amazing! Well done Jonathan"
- 4 years ago07/11/19 at 1:20 pm (UTC)
Tom Dixon replied to the discussion Navigation - previous slide with restricted navigation
"Whoops! So it was - my apologies Jaffer!"
- 4 years ago07/10/19 at 6:16 am (UTC)
Tom Dixon added the course Single Point of Input Crossword
"Don't want to use multiple text entry boxes for your crossword? Just use one!"
- 4 years ago07/10/19 at 5:16 am (UTC)
"Nice! I'm glad you were able to reverse engineer the process and get something working - looks good."
- 4 years ago07/10/19 at 5:10 am (UTC)
"Like many things in Storyline, I'm sure there are multiple paths you could take to a similar result. I simply stored each answer on a sep..."
- 4 years ago07/10/19 at 5:09 am (UTC)
"Don't want to use multiple text entry boxes? Just use one! Here's a crossword I threw together with a single point of input - let me k..."
- 4 years ago07/09/19 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the kind words Tracy. Thanks Jeffrey - I created the wave effect in the progress bar using photoshop, but the background..."
- over 4 years ago03/21/19 at 6:09 am (UTC)
"Hi everyone, First submission for someone who's relatively new to the whole e-learning shebang. I didn't have long to work on this ..."
- over 4 years ago03/19/19 at 3:27 pm (UTC)