"Good points and thanks for the input! "
- 5 days ago03/30/20 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I realize the Storyline content can't be copied and that's one of the main reasons I was wanting to do it in Storyline as opposed to..."
- 5 days ago03/29/20 at 10:29 pm (UTC)
Whitney Lowe started a new discussion Protecting large amounts of text
"We have a large amount of text we want to put on a screen maybe with a scrolling text box or as an external resource. However we'd like t..."
- 5 days ago03/29/20 at 8:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the update on that. I think that answers my question and I thought I remembered hearing something about that once before. Soun..."
- 7 days ago03/27/20 at 11:09 pm (UTC)
Whitney Lowe started a new discussion Storyline courses saved in Dropbox
"I have a whole series of Storyline courses saved in my Dropbox folder so I can access them from different locations. I notice that ..."
- 9 days ago03/26/20 at 12:50 am (UTC)
"Yes, Nancy, that is also a great solution, so thanks for that!"
- 11 days ago03/23/20 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren: Perfect and thanks for that clarification! "
- 11 days ago03/23/20 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
Whitney Lowe started a new discussion Limit resource visibility in storyline slides
"I have a project with a large number of pdf files that I would like to have available as resources for students to download. However, the..."
- 14 days ago03/20/20 at 11:08 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jeff: Yes, I had already gotten the full suite of Uncanny Owl plugins, and have found them to be very helpful for all kinds of act..."
- 1 month ago03/02/20 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
Whitney Lowe started a new discussion Best Practices for display in LearnDash
"I have a Rise course with multiple lessons and am wondering how best to move the content into our LearnDash LMS. What is the b..."
- 2 months ago02/17/20 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
"I went back and tried out this option and opening in a new tab seemed to be the trick. I think I had the lightbox selected previously and..."
- 2 months ago02/17/20 at 6:46 am (UTC)
"Thanks Alina as this is very helpful! I am using Tin Canny for loading these modules, so it sounds like am doing just the same as what yo..."
- 2 months ago02/17/20 at 6:02 am (UTC)
Whitney Lowe started a new discussion Make Rise Course go to full screen
"I am just getting started with Rise and have a question. The sample course (Employee Health & Wellness) in my account goes all the wa..."
- 2 months ago02/17/20 at 1:04 am (UTC)
"Update...I have found out some more information that may be relevant on this. I think the problem may actually be with the embed code we ..."
- 2 months ago02/14/20 at 9:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Vincent: Thanks and here is a copy of what I am seeing. Thanks!"
- 2 months ago02/13/20 at 8:45 pm (UTC)
Whitney Lowe started a new discussion Grey box with web object
"I have a number of videos embedded into a course that are being deployed through the LearnDash LMS. When I load the project into LearnDas..."
- 2 months ago02/07/20 at 3:24 pm (UTC)
"Got it and thanks! I thought it was probably something easy like that, but I didn't see those. "
- 2 months ago01/27/20 at 10:41 pm (UTC)
Whitney Lowe started a new discussion How to test triggers in new trigger panel
"I have been away from Storyline for many months and now have to come back to work on a major project. I am trying to set parameters for h..."
- 2 months ago01/27/20 at 10:29 pm (UTC)
"I’ve tried doing that too and the same thing happens. "
- 2 months ago01/25/20 at 4:26 am (UTC)
"Still haven't found a good way to link to the embedded video (which I want to launch in a separate browser window). I can link to the vid..."
- 2 months ago01/25/20 at 2:16 am (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy, good to know I wasn't just missing something simple. I am trying to link out to a video on vimeo, so I'll see if it will wo..."
- 2 months ago01/24/20 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
Whitney Lowe started a new discussion Web Object Crashing
"I am trying to replace the grey Web Object box on a slide so that when someone clicks on an image it will launch the web object in a new ..."
- 2 months ago01/24/20 at 1:47 am (UTC)
- 2 months ago01/23/20 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
Whitney Lowe started a new discussion Converting book to Storyline Course
"I am going to be converting an instructional textbook to a fully online course built in Storyline. Any ideas or suggestions from anyone t..."
- 3 months ago01/19/20 at 6:54 pm (UTC)