- almost 6 years ago09/08/15 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
blair parkin started a new discussion Storyline in Coursemill LMS
"Hoping to reach out to anyone using Storyline in Coursemill LMS. Our couses will freeze when submitting interactions ie click on Submit a..."
- almost 6 years ago09/04/15 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
"The greatest things about Storyline 2 (and 1) Story View and Layers. Having used plenty of other tools for me it is these features that m..."
- almost 6 years ago08/20/15 at 11:13 pm (UTC)
blair parkin commented on the article Learning More About Your LMS: Suspend Data and Resume Behavior
"We also found that suspend/resume wouldn't work as expected if the learner closed the window of the course, rather than use the Exit cour..."
- almost 6 years ago08/13/15 at 12:07 am (UTC)
"Hi Kendra Here is one way you could do it. You could also use visited states on buttons. This uses a variable on each layer to track tha..."
- almost 6 years ago08/06/15 at 4:16 am (UTC)
"Hi Kendra If you are using the built in navigation I don't think you can hide it and then have it appear. But you can disable it until a..."
- almost 6 years ago08/05/15 at 11:52 pm (UTC)
blair parkin replied to the discussion Example I did based on the interactive conversation models JellyVision uses
"wow Ryan that was really cool"
- 6 years ago07/08/15 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Meghan I took a quick look on worked on Tracy for you. Here is the file. I changed a couple of things. This isn't the only way to do ..."
- 6 years ago05/14/15 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Meghan Looking at the example it is probably layers, and when you click on the buttons it is changing the state of the image/face ..."
- 6 years ago05/14/15 at 12:20 am (UTC)
"Awesome, thanks Leslie"
- 6 years ago05/07/15 at 6:53 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Emily, much appreciated Blair"
- 6 years ago05/07/15 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Emily Was this issue ever resolved? I am experiencing the same. Blair"
- 6 years ago05/07/15 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
"Take a screenshot of the correct answers and put that on incorrect layer, which will be shown once the learner has reached max attempts"
- 6 years ago05/05/15 at 11:59 pm (UTC)