cindy andruss replied to the discussion Missing Fonts (according to Storyline) but Fonts Exist in System
"What about a fix for Articulate 360? I'm getting the missing font message although the font is installed on my computer. When I view in..."
- 2 years ago08/20/18 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
cindy andruss commented on the article Visual Design Tips: How to Create an E-Learning Scene
"This is exactly what I was looking for ... thank you thank you!!"
- over 2 years ago04/25/18 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
cindy andruss commented on the e‑learning example Rise 360: Animated, Scenario-Based E-Learning Design
"I've always thought story-based learning was far more effective than reading a list of facts. Not just for the workplace but also K-12. ..."
- over 2 years ago02/13/18 at 12:42 am (UTC)
"I saw an elearning where the learnercould record and pl lay back their response to a customer inquiry. I would like to see that in storyl..."
- 3 years ago09/19/17 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
- 3 years ago08/14/17 at 10:16 pm (UTC)
"For customer service training at contact centers. The "machine" would play the role of customer and the CSR would play him/herself. Whe..."
- 3 years ago08/12/17 at 2:08 am (UTC)
"when I see this verbal exchange or dialog vertically ... it's similar to how you'd see the interaction in an online chat. I think it's o..."
- over 4 years ago01/12/16 at 11:19 pm (UTC)
"Good example of performance based and hands on training. Thanks for sharing."
- over 4 years ago01/12/16 at 10:59 pm (UTC)
"Bruce Oberle said: Andy.... Great module! As I'll mention again in summary, I would love to see a lot more "personalization" in eLearning..."
- over 6 years ago02/11/14 at 9:48 am (UTC)
"It'd be awesome if we could export or convert Storyline to PPT because I like to go into design and development in Storyline, then use th..."
- over 6 years ago01/15/14 at 8:56 am (UTC)