"Natalia Mueller-Spurgin said: I've never done it myself, but I think there were some conversations about this a while back and the soluti..."
- 8 years ago10/14/12 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
"ShowemimoAdebare said: Ok, I am not sure this can be achieved with storyline but i have a design for multiple users for one system a..."
- 8 years ago10/14/12 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"HI Showemimo, Hi Showemimo, what is your take on this concept?"
- 8 years ago10/11/12 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"Kate Hoelscher said: I would do the letters as drag and drop, and each letter gets dragged to a hotspot (maybe an underline or something ..."
- 8 years ago10/11/12 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tim, thank you for the template as I am very very new to Articulate (or to any learning authoring tool) Can see how it can be adapted..."
- 8 years ago10/11/12 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"Bob S said: Hi Jessie, First... congrats on pushing the envelope and trying to create collaborative learning opportunities. Kudos. I've..."
- 8 years ago10/11/12 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Rebecca, no competition involved. It is more of letting the student checking on each other on the filled categories e.g fav food, fav..."
- 8 years ago10/11/12 at 7:22 am (UTC)
"Hi Simon, Student will fill up a table for e.g. fav food, fav colour, fav car, fav singer. Once completed, student can also go to another..."
- 8 years ago10/11/12 at 2:21 am (UTC)
"Hi Showemimo, I have seen it before. Now will like to enhance it which we have 2-3 students competing who finds the words in fastest rec..."
- 8 years ago10/11/12 at 2:10 am (UTC)
jessie jessie replied to the discussion How can I change the design of a sequence drag and drop slide?
"Jeanette Brooks said: Hi everyone! Becky's right, there's currently an issue with the way some of the formatting in a sequence drag-and-d..."
- 8 years ago10/10/12 at 9:24 am (UTC)
"Hi Rebecca, this is the situation Would like the kids to upload their picture in the box provided. Hi Patti, thanks for the steps. Wha..."
- 8 years ago10/08/12 at 11:57 pm (UTC)