Engage 360 custom settings not importing to Storyline 360

Feb 15, 2023

I customized the color of the Engage Accordion interaction to match our corporate colors with the plan to import that interaction into a Storyline course. When I import that interaction my color settings do not transfer. I see them in the working file but when I publish to Review360, the colors are the default Engage blue and green.

Any direction would be helpful.

Pinned Reply
Steven Benassi

Hello Everyone!

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 74, we’ve included important fixes and some new features!

This update fixes the bug where changes made to Engage Interactions do not show in the published output.

To take advantage of this update, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You can find our step-by-step instructions here!

Please let me know if you need any additional help!

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Greg, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this behavior. 

I tried replicating the behavior on my end but I was unable to do so. Engage 360 interactions imported into Storyline 360 the way they were designed for me. 

Would you be willing to share a copy of your Engage 360 project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

Steven Benassi

Hello Everyone!

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 74, we’ve included important fixes and some new features!

This update fixes the bug where changes made to Engage Interactions do not show in the published output.

To take advantage of this update, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You can find our step-by-step instructions here!

Please let me know if you need any additional help!