Animations not working

Oct 10, 2013

I created a course in Ariculate 09, upgraded to Articulate 13 a few days ago. When I preview or publish my course, none of the animations are working. In basic terms, I want my bulleted text to sync with my audio. I used the Sync Animations as I would with Articulate 09.

Is there an option or setting that I am not aware of?

Thanks

9 Replies
RZ RZ

Hi Ashley,

The animations do work when I sync, just not when I go to preview or publish. I need to mention that animations are indeed working in my English courses. I am creating a course in Russian. I have read all the forum questions but still am at a loss. Someone at articulate is looking into it but I am hoping the community can lend some insight too.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Valentina! I see where you sent your support case (#00361960) and that it has been sent to the QA Team as well.

For other members of the community that may run across this thread in the meantime, here is the current situation:

Non-Western text isn't supported yet in Presenter '13 that's why animations on non-Western text wouldn't work properly. 

We're working to support non-Western languages—such as Chinese, Japanese, and Russian—in Articulate Presenter '13. It'll be available in a free software update. We can't give timelines, but we'll release it as soon as we can. 

A work around that you can try is save the text as image then do the sync animations. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.