Arial plain publishing to Italics in Articulate 09
Hi folks. After going thru pages and pages of forum discussions, I thought I'd just go ahead and submit an entry. I'm hoping my situation can be easily solved. I'm using Presenter 09, the latest version, and PPT 2010. I have used Arial font face throughout my course. Looks great in PPT and in Slide show preview, but as soon as I publish the course to Articulate, all my fonts turn to italics.
Here's what I have tried:
- Making all my fonts Arial Unicode MS, I've tried Times, Calibri with all the same results. I do have these fonts loaded on my PC.
- I've tried taking the PPT file to my laptop to see if it would publish correctly from there. No go.
- I've tried publishing to LMS and to the Web with the same font problems.
- This is strange because I recently published a course using Arial and it was fine.
- I've reloaded Articulate 09.
- Is there a fix for this?
Thanks so much!