Articulate does not load with powerpoint 2013

Feb 12, 2021

Hello All,

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Articulate several times to no avail. Every time I open Powerpoint I have to go to Options and add Articulate. This wasn't always like this, it started about 6 -8 months ago.

Bob

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hello Robert!

I'm happy to help! When you go to COM Add-Ins, is the load behavior set to Load at Startup for Articulate Presenter? Here's a screenshot of what this looks like.

Since you've already tried to uninstall/reinstall Presenter, I'd recommend looking at repairing Microsoft Office.

Here are the steps to repair Microsoft Office:

1. Do the following, depending on your version of Microsoft Windows:
    • Windows 10: Right-click the Start button and select Apps and Features.
    • Windows 8: Press Windows Key+X on your keyboard to display the Tools Menu, then select Programs and Features. Or, right-click the lower left corner of your monitor to display the Tools Menu, then select Programs and Features.
    • Windows 7: Navigate to Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
  2. Select Microsoft Office in the list of programs and click either Modify or Change, depending on your version of Windows.
  3. When the installer launches, select the option to Repair and follow the prompts.
  4. When the repair process has completed, reboot your computer and test your software again.

If this doesn't do the trick, it would be best to enlist our Support Engineers to offer their expertise. You can use this link to connect with a Support Engineer!