Articulate Presenter 360 Has Stopped Working Message

May 30, 2019

Whenever I open PowerPoint, I get a message "Articulate Presenter 360 has stopped working, a problem cause the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program." I can close the message and still use PPT.

I thought it was just my computer, I have a Windows 10 machine and PPT 2016, but when it happened during a presentation, others on my team with Windows 7, PPT 2010 told me the same thing is happening. We all have the most recent update of Articulate. 

Why is this happening and can we fix it? Or is this a bug that needs to be fixed with an update. 

33 Replies
Katie Riggio

Appreciate you working with us and keeping us in the loop, Todd! 

You mentioned that your teammates also see this error. That worries me, and is something our Support Engineers are ready to check out for a more thorough analysis. If you go the case route, do share your case number here so I can follow along to relay any relevant insight! 

By the way, it looks like you might have replied via email where your contact information came through to the forums. This Peek 360 video will show you how to edit it out if you'd like!

Katie Riggio

Oh no, Maureen! I'm very sorry you're also running into this.

If you haven't already, let's see if a simple repair of Studio 360 helps. Be sure to reboot between uninstalling and reinstalling.

If that doesn't work, I'd like you to also work with our Support team on next steps. They're troubleshooting wizards, especially with decoding errors, and will do a deep dive to locate the root.

Please let me know how you do, I'll be here!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.