Articulate Presenter Error

Jul 11, 2023

Hey we have the following error report.

All settings correct because in past there was no problem. 

<Message>

Could not load file or assembly 'PowerLeech, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=012b62721be4aeeb' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.</Message>
<StackTrace> at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark&amp; stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark&amp; stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark&amp; stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef)
at bc3.a.a(Assembly A_0, IDictionary`2 A_1)
at bc3.a.a(Type[] A_0)
at bc3.a()
at bdq..ctor(Guid A_0, String A_1, String A_2, Cache A_3, IWebBrowserControlFactory A_4, IVideoEditorFormFactory A_5, ChromiumVideoPlayer A_6)</StackTrace>
</ErrorReport>

We use O365 apps in the company. After the first installation Articulate starts. After the second start this problem occurs

Who can help us ? 

Best 

Franz 

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Franz,

Thanks for reaching out!

Based on the error message that you shared, it looks like Presenter 360 is looking for a file or assembly that isn't present in the file that you are trying to open. I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience: 

• Is this happening to all of your PowerPoint presentations, or just this one file?
  • Does importing your slides using PowerPoint's Reuse Slides feature fix the issue?

• If multiple files are affected, try doing a repair of Presenter 360. Does the issue persist? 

If doing a repair doesn't fix the issue, would you be willing to share a copy of your PowerPoint file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

Luciana Piazza

Hi franz, 

Thanks so much for sharing an update with us. 

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to replicate this behavior on my end. I've gone ahead and opened a support case on your behalf. One of our talented Support Engineers will be in touch shortly. I have shared your test file with them so that they are in the loop. Thanks for your patience! 

Have a great start to your week! 🎉