flash issues

Jan 23, 2014

Hello,

We have created content using Studio '13 and published to an LMS. When viewing the SCORM files in the LMS, we sometimes have issues with viewing. It cycles and nothing comes up, so appears to be a Flash issue. This has happened a few times when using Firefox. But when I switch to a different browser (I tried Explorer), it worked. 

I contacted the LMS provider and they suggested we contact Articulate to determine if there is a setting within the SCORM file that would be creating this. Also, I'm unsure as to whether any other browsers would experience this aside from Firefox.

Thanks,

Tracy

Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Tracy!

Would you mind testing your course in SCORM Cloud to help us determine if the issue is Articulate related or if it's on your LMS's side?
If you cannot replicate this issue in SCORM Cloud, it's probably something that you are going to have to take to your LMS. If you can replicate we would want to take a look and help you out.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.