Flash movie does not advance automatically
I have never had this problem before when inserting flash movies in articulate.
But this movie will not advance automatically to the next slide in preview?
I follow these steps:
- Select Articulate --> Flash Movie.
- Navigate to the movie (.SWF) I’d like to include in your course.
- Click my desired .SWF,.FLV or .MP4 file.
- I see a preview of your Flash movie; use the play and stop icons to preview your movie.
- Choose how you want the movie to display:
- I click
- Advance to the next slide (slide & presenter panel): automatically when movie finishes.
- Synchronization (slide only): synchronize slide and movie.
Still does not work. What is wrong?