Hyperlinking to Sharepoint Site Not Working - HELP!
I have a course where I have used the attachment function in Articulate and also added a straight text hyperlink within a ppt slide text to link to a word document that lives on an internal sharepoint site. The document opens when I am in preview mode.
When I publish the course, the word document tries to pop-up - I get the pop-up alert. I allow all pop-ups but the file still won't open. No error. No nothing. I can see that it tries to open but then closes right away. I have tried putting it on a web server and it doesn't work from there either.