PowerPoint 2010 and Articulate

Sep 06, 2011

Good morning,

I have upgraded to PowerPoint 2010-which I am thrilled about! However, the SmartArt does not transfer over into Articulate. I have built out a few presentations to publish and the only work around I have found is to copy the graphic as a jpeg and re-do the slides. Is there a fix out there? Thanks for any input!!

Marie Williams

1 Reply
Brian Batt

Hi Marie,

I apologize for the issues that you're having.  Would you mind submitting a support case to us so that we can take a closer look at the issue?

Please create an Articulate Presenter package, then upload the zip file to our server. You can review how to do this here: 

Send to Articulate Presenter Package – Articulate Presenter ’09 Help

Upload the resulting zip file from your computer to our server using this upload form: 

Articulate Support - Upload Your Files for Review 

Please be sure to include a description of your issue, your version of PowerPoint, version of Windows and version of Presenter '09 which you can find in Help and Support -> About Articulate Presenter. Please also include the URL for this thread so we can follow up with you in the forums.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.