PowerPoint 2013 incompatibility

Jan 19, 2014

Hi,

I started working with a preview download of Studio 13 on my new Windows 8 machine with PowerPoint 2013 and it worked for a while. The Articulate ribbon is there but nothing happens when I click on any of the features. I enabled the Visual Basic feature and it still didn't work. I went through another process (can't remember exactly but it had to do with the add-ons menu) Anyway, now it stops working every time I try to open ppt.

I noticed that there have been incompatibility issues with ppt 2013 but most of those posts were old. What is the latest status. I don't understand why it worked for a while and then stopped.

Also, when I try to open Articulate Presenter first and then open the ppt, it says it is only compatible with 32 bit ppt, which is what I have installed.

Any idea or suggestions?

Thanks

Ann

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Ann and welcome to E-Learning Heroes!

Studio '13 is compatible with PPT 2013.

If the Articulate tab on your PowerPoint ribbon is missing or some of the Articulate Presenter '13 buttons aren't working, one or both of the Articulate add-ins may be disabled in PowerPoint. Here's how to correct it.

It sounds as if you've already done a lot of this troubleshooting, so it may be best to follow the troubleshooting steps in this article to fix unexpected or erratic behavior in Articulate Studio '13.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.