Presenter 360 publishing error, reported a week ago, still no solution. Please help
I recorded narration and marks to a pre-made ppt file using Articulate Presenter, failed in publishing. I have done the following actions:
- Reboot computer and re-publishing, failed
- Cut file into smaller files (about 20pages): failed
- Cut into several very small files(less than 10 pages); some of these some file published successfully but some others failed
- Imported the slides into a new ppt file and publish again (user guide suggested): failed
- Tried to publish through story line: lost marks and word font get massed up.
- Saved ppt into as a new file in document folder of C drive and then publish again (trick suggested by Articulate): did not work
- Update windows and re-publish (trick suggested by Articulate): did not work
The failure message showed up always at the stage of "clean up temporary file"