Sharepoint 2010

Sep 29, 2011

Anyone publishing and viewing on Sharepoint 2010? I'd like to try but what is needed? Learning Kit on server side?

I would want simple tracking to see who watched (complete/incomplete) said material via our intranet which is Sharepoint.

Does AICC and SCORM work With MS Sharepoint?

Thanks

Randy

9 Replies
Garrett Buffenbarger

My team is currently posting our courses to sharepoint. The courses load correctly, but during the upload process, a "-" is added to our Resource files, which are labeled by Sharepoint as External Files. This causes the Resources to fail to load when the courses are accessed through Sharepoint. Has anyone run into this? Any solutions?

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Gina,

This thread is a bit older, and it seems that the link above is from our older forum discussions. You may want to reach out to individuals in this forum discussion using the "contact me" link on their profile and you could also look to the following discussions for additional advice:

You may also want to see if Sharepoint has specific directions for how to publish your course. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.