Studio 360 Player font can't change

Dec 08, 2016

Hello,

My Studio 360 Player font can't change. The font is always Arial. I recorded a video in the attachment.

Thank your for your help.

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there David! Thanks for sharing that video here - I can see that the font changes back to Arial after you click "Save Current Player." I'd like to have our support team take a look at this, since this is not something I've seen before. Would you mind reaching out to them directly here? And if you include a link to this forum thread, they'll be able to see the video you shared. Be sure to let me know you're case number so I can follow along, as well!

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for sharing your case number here. For those folks who may encounter a similar issue in the future, it looks like the issue has something to do with the language setting. We were able to duplicate the issue when changing the language to Chinese, and the issue does not happen when the language is set to English. This has been shared with out Quality Assurance team for their review, and I'll be sure to pop back in here to share updates as they're available!

Ren Gomez

Hi David,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we just released an update for Studio 360 and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here!

The issue you were running into with the player font reverting its default setting when using the Chinese interface has been corrected as well. Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Studio 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.