Studio 360 stalls during installation

Feb 13, 2017

I'm hoping someone can help me out.  I was part of the beta and installed the 360 apps on my computer just fine.  I have since uninstalled the beta version.

Now, after purchasing the subscription, I downloaded the apps file again and attempted to install (as administrator).  When the progress bar gets to the point where it's almost finished, it just sits there and never finishes.  (I have attached a screenshot so that you can see the install window.)

I've made sure everything from the beta version was uninstalled and also ran the cleanup file that was sent to me by someone in support.  Rebooted multiple times. I've basically done anything and everything I can possibly think of. 

I just don't get it - I've never had any issues installing any version of Studio before, until now.  I'm hoping someone else has experienced this and can help me out.

Thank you.

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hey Jeremy -

Thanks for reaching out here - our Support Engineers are the best ones to help you handle this as they'll be able to provide you with some other information about where to look for Beta files that may be tripping up the install. Can you reach out to them here?  

Let me know if you open the case (or got this figured out) and I can follow along as well so that we're able to update the discussion here! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.