QM 360 Upgrade issues

Feb 02, 2017

Hi -  I'm upgrading our courses to Studio 360 and I'm running into issues with the quiz when I re-publish content created in Studio 13.

1. Review button doesn't work when viewed locally. It does work in ScormCloud. Hopefully it will work on my server and my customer's servers.

2. When I review the quiz in Scorm Cloud, the answers are shown even though the quiz is set to allow review, but not show answers. This is a critical issue as our certification requires this setting.

Is there anything I can to do fix? 

Thanks.

7 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey there Steve,

We don't recommend viewing published content on your local hard drive because security restrictions in these environments can cause various features in your content to fail. Instead you'll want to upload the content to the intended environment, like you've done in SCORM Cloud.

For the issue you mentioned with the quiz review, you'll want to double check that the option to 'Show correct/incorrect responses when reviewing' is unchecked for both the Success layer and the Failure layer. 

If that option is unchecked on both layers, the next step would be to share your file with our support engineers. They're available 24/7 and will work with you one on one to get this sorted out!

Alyssa Gomez

Hey there Steve,

Thanks for following up with us. I see that Karla submitted this issue to our QA team, and we don't have any new information from them yet. We’re still working on this bug, and we’ll definitely let you know when we know more.

In the meantime, take a look at this tutorial I recorded for you using Peek. It shows a workaround you can use to hide the green checkmark that appears during quiz review by adding a white rectangle to the Post-Quiz Review Feedback layer. I also attached the sample file, in case you want to have a look.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Steve!

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you'll be interested in is, that we fixed an issue where correct and incorrect responses would always show during quiz review, even when they were turned off.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.