Articulate Replay 360 has stopped working - When trying to Publish

Apr 27, 2018

I have a Replay Project that will not publish, either to Articulate Review or to Video. It stops at 14% and then I get an "Articulate Replay 360 has stopped working" message. I have ensured I am on the local drive. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 360 and I have checked that .NET Framework 4.6 is selected and that Microsoft Visual Studio is installed. This project published successfully to Articulate Review with no issues two days ago. Today I made edits and then tried to publish again and that is when the problem started. I need help.

8 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Amy,

Sorry, you've run into trouble publishing your Replay file! I saw you also opened up a case, which is a good first step! My team will also want to take a look at the .replay file if you can upload it for us. You should have received a confirmation email after submitting your case with a link where you could upload, but I'll resend it in case you didn't see it.

Keep your eyes out for an email from Support@articulate.com! 

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Rinaldo,

I took a look at Amy's case mentioned above, but it looks like we did not hear back from her. So, I do not have any additional information to share outside of what you can see here.

Have you looked into conducting a repair of your Replay 360 software to see if this alleviates the issue you are seeing?

You are welcome to reach out to our support team here as well if needed.

Acxion University

I'm still here but had to move on due to workload. What I ended up having to do to correct the issue was produce/publish very small segments to avoid the error. Then take those small segments and splice them together and publish that...it seemed that when my project included a lot of media that caused the problem...just a guess.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.