unable to move an inserted image in Replay 360

Apr 27, 2020

I have inserted an introduction image into my Replay project and it added it to the end, which I understand is the working order.  I have moved both the webcam and desktop recording to make room for the intro image and no matter what I do it will not let me drag/move the image to the start of the project. I am able to click on it to highlight but it will not permit me to move it to the start.

Can anyone help?

1 Reply
Vincent Scoma

Hi Sheryl,

Thank you for reaching out! Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this! 

Is it possible to move the image to a different section (A or B)? As an example, if the intro image and the video are in section A, are you able to move that image to section B and then move the video behind the image? Here a quick screen recording of what that looks like: 

If the workflow in the video looks different from what you see, may I ask if you could share the Replay file with me? You can share files in this thread, or you're always welcome to share them privately here. I'll let you know my findings and will delete it after having a closer look!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.