After update done on 22 Jan: Storyline 360 publishes with white margins

Jan 22, 2020

Hello,
Today I installed the latest Articulate 360 updates, including Storyline 360.
In the SL editor I changed the slide background color to grey and published to embed into Rise. (I use Google Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit))

I noticed that after embedding the SL component into Rise, the white margin appears. And if I embed published SL projects from the older version of SL360, before the latest update - there is no white margin.

Has anyone experienced the same?

P.S. I just opened another older project and republished it from the updated Storyline 360, and embedded it in Rise again - and now it has a white margin too.

6 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hi Irina, 

I haven't seen any issues when using a Storyline block in Rise 360 on the latest update. When viewing the course, what devices are showing the white margins? For the Storyline block, is the padding removed, so it shows as No Padding in the settings: 

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll be sure to share my findings and delete the file when I'm done troubleshooting!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.