Articulate 360 Certifying module is not working

Nov 19, 2019

Dear All,

I have been struggling with some Articulate eLearnings because the certifying module seems to be not working. I have the zipped file which seem to function after the upload, but at the end in our Learning Management System there is a message saying "failed". I have checked there is no problem with the settings of our LMS.

Could you please support us on this matter? Could this be something at the "submit interaction" part of the production?

BR,
Zsuzsanna

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, Zsuzsanna. You came to the right place for help!

Are you comfortable with sharing your .story file for testing? That way, I can publish the course on my end and test it in SCORM Cloud–a free, industry-standard testing LMS tool!

If that works for you, you can upload the project privately by using this link. I'll delete it after we sort what's going on with that 'Failed' message!

Lauren Connelly

Hello Zsuzsanna!

I would suggest trying to import the course to your LMS using a different browser and seeing if that makes a difference. 

You can also test the course in SCORM cloud, which is what Katie mentioned above. You'll need to publish the course and see if you are receiving the same "failed" error message.

Here are instructions on how to test your courses in SCORM cloud!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.