Articulate Storyline 360 Publishing WEB or LMS and SharePoint 2007

Aug 07, 2018

Hi everyone,

We are unable to play an eLearning course created in Articulate Storyline 360 in the Intranet using explorer and Sharepoint 2007.   The  eLearning , was published a couple of ways, neither work, all help is kindly appreciated.  Publication parameters,

Web -  HTML5 only, player - Classic-Storyline Player, quality - optimized for standard delivery .  Any insight anyone may have it is greatfully appreciated it.  In advance thank you.  Elizabeth

LMS  - HTML5 only, player - Classic-Storyline Player, quality - optimized for standard delivery, LMS SCORM 1.2

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with playback of your courses. Have you tried uploading and testing in any other web sites, servers or LMSs to rule out any issues specific to Sharepoint? You could look at uploading to Review within 360, Amazon S3 or even using SCORM Cloud. 

Let me know how the testing goes there, as if it's working you'll want to reach out to your Sharepoint team next! 

Tony Konig

Hi, I'm having the same issue.  Can't wait for more modern versions of Sharepoint, but 2007 is it for now.  I've tried everything suggested in every post I can find on your site.  I am hoping to display storyine content on a sharepoint page, rather than provide a link from sharepoint to open storyline content in another window/tab.  Anyone who comes up with a solution, please share. Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.