Audio (in Video) does not play in LMS
Greetings! I am hoping someone might have encountered this error and has a suggestion. I created a course for a client, and we are encountering errors when it is uploaded in their LMS. The video plays, but the audio stops about 1/4 way through the slide. Here are some other details:
- LMS is SuccessFactors/BizX
- The expected behavior is that the learner selects a button on the base layer, which then launches the video layer. While the video plays as expected, the audio ends about 1/4 way through. We have this same setup in about 10 other slides and other courses, were no issues have been encountered.
- It does not appear to be a buffering issue, as 3 different users encounter this at the same point.
- The video is MP4 (uncompressed in storyline, because it appears grainy if SL compression is added). It is set to play automatically and has no video controls added.
- Browser is IE (not sure of the version).
- We are unable to recreate the error in SCORM Cloud and TalentLMS, though we can only test the slide in question due to file size limits
- I am on the latest version of Articulate 360 (3.37.21614.0)
- I can't upload a version of the Storyline file here as it is confidential, but I can provide additional specs if that's helpful.
I have already opened a support ticket with Articulate Support (no luck troubleshooting). I will pursue the possibility that it's purely an LMS issue and am aware of this article: https://articulate.com/support/article/troubleshooting-lms-issues.
With all of that said (whew!), has anyone encountered similar problems? Any suggestions about what I might try in Storyline?
Thanks in advance!