Bookmarking issue - Articulate Storyline 360

Jun 14, 2017

Hello,
As the title says, I'm having some bookmarking issues. I've created a test with Articulate Storyline 360. The first time I close the test window and reopen it, it resumes from the last page visited as expected. If I continue taking the test and close it a second time, it resumes from the same page it resumed the first time.
I have tried 2 different Moodle LMS with 5 different computers with various setups and browsers. The result is the same every time.
We also tried removing more than half the questions leaving just 20, thinking it might have to do with suspend_data, but there was no change in the bookmarking behavior.
Any ideas?

5 Replies
Ippokratis Dakoglou

Thanks for your replies Brian and Alyssa!

I have sent log files as well as source files for Support to see, as I'm having some weird connection problems with Scorm Cloud and I can't complete the course.

Since I have to publish for scorm 1.2 (2004 is not supported in Moodle) suspend_data was over the limit. But even though I made a shorter version which did not reach the limit, I still have the same bookmarking issues.

Anyway, since it's still being investigated by the brave support stuff, we'll have to wait and see what comes up!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.