Does javaScript still work in Storyline 360?

Feb 19, 2021

I have been trying to get my previous versions to work in Storyline 360. I appears that any Javascript to send to an email or print, even a print button on a slide do not work. I'm wondering if any Javascript works still.

The only solution is to publish as html5 as well as flash for old browsers. This publishes the Javascript files needed for the Javascript to work. Publishing for html5 does not publish the extra files and Javascript will not work in the modern browser, even if it is published over the original flash version.

Are others having problems getting javascript to run with the lastest version on 360/ My version is 3.48.24159.0.

Will this be fixed before flash option is removed? Or this there another option?

5 Replies
Julie Rourke

Ok, I'll create a cut down version to share.

DISCLAIMER: This email message, including any attachments, is intended for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this email in error you must not disclose or use the information in it. Please delete the email and any copies and notify the sender. Confidentiality or privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of Communities and Justice. The Department accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments and recommends that the recipient check this email and any attached files for the presence of viruses.