Drag and Drop Interaction, on Android using Chrome
Mar 15, 2017
I'm experiencing an issue with drag and drop interactions on Android using Chrome, but not with the Samsung Internet Native Browser. Similar to this post, when I try and drag and drop an item the screen itself moves making it impossible to drag and drop. However, it only seems to happen when the module is not in Full Screen mode, i.e. it only happens when the learner gets out of Full Screen mode and pinches out to get a larger view of the slide details, which our learners need to be able to do.
Below is what I'm using and what I've tried when I experience an issue:
- Samsung S5, Android V 6.0.1
- Chrome V56.0.2924.87 and Chrome Beta 57.0.2987.97
- Storyline V2, update 11
- The test conducted on SCORM Cloud isn't a good indication as the very basic test module (attached) opens and seems to lock in Full Screen mode. This means the drag and drop works, however I'm unable to test when it's zoomed as you can't pinch in. Perhaps there's a setting in SCORM Cloud I can change to enable resizing?
No issue experienced when:
- Using the Native Internet Browser, V 4.0.30-28 on the same Samsung phone using Chrome V 56.0.2924.87
- On a Samsung Tab 4, Android 5.0.2, Chrome V54.0.2840.68
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.