Feedback master seem to be a bit buggy, formatting not "sticking"
Starting with a new project, I added a simple multiple-choice question.
Here are the steps I took:
- Opened the Feedback Master editing screen.
- cut the background box from the master (I want different colored boxes for correct/incorrect)
- pasted it into each of the children layouts and moved it to the back.
- in the master, moved the question title text box and set to left align (successfully, the children reflected the change.
- in the master, moved the feedback text box and set to left align (all children layouts but the Correct layout reflected the change. After three attempts, the Correct layout did too - frustrating)
- moved the button in the master, all good.
- closed the Feedback Master template and previewed the correct/incorrect layouts. Mostly good, except the Correct layout's font size is a bit larger.
- Opened the Feedback Master editing screen, and selected each of the children layouts and sure enough, the Correct layout's font looks larger there too, although the toolbar says all children's placeholder text areas are the same font family and size.
- Instead of the dark gray font, I wanted black and in the Master layout I selected the text boxes and changed the font color. All the children layouts reflected the change, but not the Correct layout. I then changed the title placeholder to red and same deal.
This is where I saved the project and uploaded it here.