Font Issues When Upgrading a SL2 Course to SL360

Feb 21, 2018

Hello!

I came across something strange. I recently updated a Storyline 2 course to Storyline 360. When I published this course to my LMS, my Arial font became convoluted in the process. (Please see attached screenshot... It doesn't even look like Arial!) Has anyone else had this issue? If so, can anyone recommend another type of font to use?

Thanks!

Bekah 

5 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi there, Rebekah!

I'm sorry about this font issue, and would love to help you out. A few questions to start:

• Can I confirm what version of Storyline 360 you're using? You can find this information by clicking on Help > About Storyline
  • Do you see this behavior outside of your LMS, or does it only happen there? If the latter – have you tried testing your course in SCORM Cloud? If the looks correct there, then the problem is coming from the LMS, in which you'll need to check in with your provider.

Feel free to either respond to your case with Cleo (# 01270814), or here! We're both happy to help ☺️

Katie Riggio

Thanks, Rebekah!

I shared this extra information with Cleo, and see that she shared some next steps for you to try:

1. Install the latest update (v3.13.14869.0)
  2. Set your player to Lock player at optimal size 
  3. Republish your project
  4. Upload the project to your LMS
  5. Clear your browser's cache

I hope this helps resolve the font issue – please let us know how you make out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.