State Change from Slide Layer - Not Working

Dec 14, 2022

I can't get the state of my box to change on scene 5 sec 6. I have a trigger set on one of the slide layers to change the state of the box, and then have audio play based on that state change, but the state of the box isn't changing. After the user clicks medical assessment, new assessment, click medical, they return to the base layer and the medical button is supposed to change the state of the box. It isn't working. Please help. 

5 Replies
Joanne Chen

Hi Timothy,

It looks like the system executes the trigger related to its layer faster than the trigger to change objects in another layer, even if it is on an upper order.
You may try to delay the hiding layer trigger by adding a condition (when the state of the box is changed? maybe?) to leave more time for the change state of the box trigger to execute. Or change the trigger by using a variable to control the audio not the box state.

Luciana Piazza

Sorry to hear you had a corrupt file in the mix, Timothy. Please let us know if you are still running into any difficulty, we're happy to help! 

I also wanted to add a quick note: it looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove it by clicking ‘Edit’ below your response. Here’s a quick Peek 360 video if you need help.

Have a nice weekend! 🎉