Help! Articulate 360 slide/player issue

Jun 23, 2017

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with this. I've found that there is a border gap between the perimeter of the slide and the player in Articulate 360, when the player is scaled to fill the browser window. I've attached a png to show what I mean.

In Storyline 2, there was no seam between the slide and the player when I chose to create custom CC on the slide. In Storyline 360, there is a persistent gap between the CC rectangle on the slide and the player.

Is there a solution to this?

8 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for reaching out here! I'm sorry you've run into this issue, and it's something we have reported to our team to investigate further. 

It does appear that it's specific to scaling the player and using the HTML5 output. Could you look at using the Flash output and/or  locking the player at its optimal size?

I’ll let you know as soon as we have an update on this issue! 

Tracy Carroll

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for responding!

Using the Flash output and locking the player reduces the border gap, but does not eliminate it entirely (image of the perimeter line below).

However, my client definitely wants the player scaled to fill the browser window, so this partial solution will not work, unfortunately.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Tracy, 

We released an update for Storyline 360 this AM, which fixed an issue where white lines could appear around slides and the logo might be blurry when a course scaled to fill the browser window.

Take a look at the details here to install the latest update.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly. 

Note: This fix is available for Storyline 360 and will be included in the next update/release of Storyline 3 - date TBD. We'll share information here once that's available. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.