Minesweeper in storyline

Oct 19, 2016

Whats up heroes,

Here I am with my new game created in storyline. Many of you are already familiar with it because it was a very popular game of windows 95/98. The game in which you have to select the cells containing no bombs beneath it and if you select the bombed cell your game is over.

Yeah, you got it right, I'm talking about the Minesweeper.

I've recreated it using storyline, though it's not same as the original one but I try my best to give you people the experience of the original Minseweeper. The purpose of the game  is same as its original version to select the cells having no bombs hidden under it.

Now it's time for you people to try yourself so click here and enjoy the game. 

Don't forget to give your valuable feedbacks to make it better.

Demo

8 Replies
Kartik Tyagi

The game designed that way, whenever you click on "Replay" it calls a different board with randomly placed numbers and bombs beneath the cells. I've created different boards which comes randomly on clicking the "Replay" tab to make user confuse about the placement of the bombs, otherwise everyone will choose the correct cells having no bombs. :-)

Let me know if you still find an issue.

Kartik Tyagi

I got it, and I think the same thing Crystal did in her attempt and clicked on the bombed cell. By the way the game designed that way, whenever you click on "Replay" it calls a different board with randomly placed numbers and bombs beneath the cells. I've created different boards which comes randomly on clicking the "Replay" tab to make user confuse about the placement of the bombs, otherwise everyone will choose the correct cells having no bombs. :-P

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.