Player window in IE 11 too small when publishing through my LMS - Storyline 360 imported from Storyline 1

Sep 26, 2018

Hello, I've imported a learning piece from Storyline 1 into Storyline 360, edited it and published in my LMS. When launching the module in IE, the player window is very small and cannot be adjusted despite having set the player's browser settings to "Scale browser to fit window" and allowing user to resize window (see screenshots).

A new module created in Articulate 360 with the same player settings works, so does the old module in Storyline 1. Any ideas?

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Ina,

Wow! That's incredibly tiny. I haven't seen that before, so I'd be curious to test out a copy of your Storyline file. Can you share the SL1 file here with me so I can upgrade to Storyline 360?

Also, have you tested in the Modern player to see if there is a difference there? Similarly, I'd look at testing in an environment like SCORM Cloud to see if the course shows correctly and then you can connect with your LMS team about modifying the window settings.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.