Preview of only 3 slides of a scene of 100.

Mar 21, 2020

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if someone knows how to preview 3 or 4 or 5 slides in a row, without having to preview each one.
The slides are with another 100 in the scene and I don't want to preview the 100 just 3 or 4 or 5 slides from one part of the scene.

Thanks

7 Replies
Lejan Ocampo

Hey Xavier,

I hope all is well.

Unfortunately, there is no option at this time to select particular slides you want to preview. I've seen that a lot of people actually are requesting for this feature to be added. You can also submit a feature request.

In the meantime, you can use the Select button in Preview to jump ahead to the slide you want to see in the scene.

Another workaround you can do is to copy the slides you want to preview and paste them into a new scene and then preview the whole new scene.

Ren Gomez
Hi Everyone,

Great news! We just released another update for Storyline 360 and included a few important fixes and new features that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you'll be interested in is how you can save time by previewing selected scenes or slides! Be sure to check out the article for all the details:
Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.