Process Training

Jun 12, 2019

Hi everyone!

I need to create an eLearning course for the sales process. The goal is to train the sales employees on the different steps of the process (identify opportunity, assessing opportunity, etc.). I am not sure yet how this could look and if we should also offer an online session or a Q&A session in addition to the eLearning.

I would appreciate it a lot if you can:

-Share examples you might have

-Give some advice based on your experience

Thanks a lot in advance!

Eva

2 Replies
Eric Rowland

Hello Eva,

I think the best approach would be to work with the stakeholders and SMEs to determine the best path for the learner and business. i recently built training on a sales process and my team and I created separate training for each part of the process. This allows us to focus on the particular skill sets for each part in the process.

For our development - we used RISE with Storyline blocks to complete more advanced interactions (mainly scenarios and what would you do if -objection handling).

To give a bit more context, we used a blended learning approach (I like flipped classroom style) and after the learners completed the elearning - it was reinforced with an instructor. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.