Retaking quizzes

Jul 10, 2014

Hi,

I've created a quiz and loaded it into our LMS (Moodle).

I've set up the test to allow resubmissions as we want people to be able to retake the test and accept the highest score.

However, the only score being recorded is the original test. Subsequent retaking of the tests are not recorded.

Any ideas about what I might have done wrong?

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jamie and welcome to Heroes!

It sounds like your LMS may be placing the course in 'review' mode upon reaching the completion requirement so that the user doesn't inadvertently reset their score. You may want to look into the Moodle settings but there is also an option here you could change how the LMS behaves when the user is retaking the course.

Christie Pollick

Hi, Jorge -- Sorry to hear you are having issues. As this pertains to an LMS, have you tested your course in the SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same behavior? You may also find these links on troubleshooting LMS issues to be helpful:

Troubleshooting LMS issues

How to Troubleshoot Your LMS with SCORM Cloud

If issues persist, you may want to reach out to your LMS provider for further assistance, or perhaps other Moodle users in the community can chime in with their thoughts. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.