Rigth to left tool not working anymore in Storilyne 360 v3.18.16449.0

Aug 20, 2018

Hi all, in the very last version of Storyline 360 the R-L tool is not working anymore. So the Hebrew text I have is in the wrong order. (I have the keyboard installed an everything.) I did not have this problem in the previous versions. 

There is no way to go back to the previous version. This is very frustrating!!!

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Selene, 

Our team is investigating an issue in the latest update of Storyline 360 where Hebrew text is reversed, and punctuation is also inverted. I'm really sorry this is affecting your project! Once we get this sorted out, I'll be sure to let you know. 

In the meantime, our Support team can help you revert back to a previous update. Simply reach out here and mention this discussion thread, and they'll help you with next steps. 

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Selene,

I'm happy to share that we just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here.  

I'm sure you'll be most interested in:

Fixed: Sometimes, the right-to-left text was backward or reversed, and bullet points moved to the left of the text.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.