We are having trouble with our SL2 course published in SCORM 1.2 and uploaded to Moodle 3.3. It triggers completion status in 80% of the users but doesn't in the other 20%. SL2 file is published to require certain number of slides to be viewed.
Any suggestions. I'm totally lost