Storyline 360 Course not scoring properly on retry

Jan 17, 2018

I have a course with a quiz at the end made up of a bunch of draw from test banks. When I first take the course I can get 100%, after clicking retry I cant get higher than 18.18% even though on review it shows all correct answers. I have uploaded to Scorm Cloud and still get the same results. 

10 Replies
Gary Baldock

Just wondering if there have been any updates on this issue. I have experienced the same problem with a set of client courses I'm currently working on and am in need of an urgent fix.

I have found a workaround. If a course is published using the Flash only option, the results slide shows the correct score upon re-trying. The courses I'm working on are also drawing questions from multiple question banks.

There seems to be an issue with the HTML5 output.

A quick solution to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Gary, 

You're correct. We show the issue is specific to the HTML5 output.

We also show the issue is specific to layers on question slides, so the workaround is to:

• Delete the layer on the question slides

We do have this thread tied to the report as we track user impact and it will allow us to pop back in and update you here when we can.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Gary and Salvador,

The issue where the Quiz Score Percent is incorrect when you retry a quiz where Question Slides have a layer with "Jump to Slide" triggers is fixed in today's update of Articulate 360. 

To use the latest update, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application (this fix is in Storyline 360). Details here.

Also, if you'd like to review the full list of fixes and features in today's update, the release notes are here. 

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.