Text-to-speech audio file won't play in Review 360

May 19, 2020

I have a Storyline 360 course, and it is a draft version. Therefore, I use the text-to-speech audio to record narration. I've never had a problem with it before now. On one of the screens, it absolutely will not play in Review 360. It plays when I preview the slide, the audio file itself plays when I play it from the Audio options. I've attached the screen and hope someone can find the  magic answer! Here's the link to see it: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/bd5a7dbb-3cd8-4da1-abb5-e2c1e5c58ee0/review

Thank you in advance!

2 Replies
Andy Banga

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for sharing the files. These are great visuals I must say.

I believe the magic answer you're looking for can be found on this thread. The quick fix is to move the start of the audio to 0.25 seconds. As long as the audio is not present at the start of the timeline, it will work. Here is a Review 360 link with the applied fix.

Without the workaround, I'm seeing the issue in the Preview mode and the published output in different browsers. Hopefully, a permanent fix will be released soon.

In case you need it, I’ve attached my modified files as reference. I hope this helps.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.