Uploading to LMS

Dec 29, 2016

Hi

I am trying to upload my first 360 test course to my LMS but have a few problems. I know that I need the file to be in SCORM 1.2 and that it needs to be in zip mode.

Earlier I have bought courses and installed them to my LMS from my FTP server and files and have had no problems. When I now try to install to my LMS I get a fault message:

There is something wrong with the format of the CSV file. Please check the number of headings and columns match, and that the delimiter and file encoding are correct: Invalid CSV file format - number of columns is not constant!

I have looked but cant find any solution for this.

Thanks for any help

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez
Hello Jørn,

Have you already tried uploading the published output to SCORM Cloud to see if the issue is due to the course or limited to your LMS? You can review the directions here to help you go through that testing. 

If you find that you are still seeing an error even when using SCORM Cloud, it would be best to get in touch with our Support Engineers here so they can work with you to resolve this as quickly as possible. And if you do decide to open a case, please let me know the case number so that I can follow along as well!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.