Video doesn't play when published

Jul 19, 2018

Hi,

I have a video I recorded using Record Screen feature. It plays when I preview and doesn't when I publish.  This is true when I publish both on my machine and to Articulate Review.

Any suggestions?

5 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi, Christie. Sorry you're running into this video issue! I'm happy to lend a hand, and have a few questions to start:

• What version of Storyline 360 you’re using?  To check this detail, go to Help > About Storyline.  The latest build is 3.17.16188.0.
  • Does this issue happen on a particular browser or multiple ones?
  • If you can share the .story file as well as the URL to your content in Articulate Review, I'm happy to test it on my end. If you need to keep it private, use this upload link. ☺️

I'll be standing by!

Bryan Tregunna

I have an issue with Review in that we have a pre-roll video that starts automatically. I note the issues with Google Chrome 66 and later and I have downloaded the latest build. The play button displays when viewed in Review in Chrome, but nothing happens when clicked.

However, when I select a previous version and then reselect the current version it all works. Is this an error with Review or is it something I'm doing.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.