Articulate Community Roadshows in 2014

Dec 03, 2013

Just wanted to share that we’re looking at doing some Articulate Community Roadshows in 2014.  We hope to make it a fun, practical, hands-on type extension of our online community. We’re picturing a two-day event with two tracks each day that would include a range of topics around general elearning, visual design, interactivity and of course some sessions specifically related to the Articulate tools.

Although nothing has been finalized yet, here are some tentative locations and time frames.

[ UPDATED DATES & CITIES 6/9/14  - Visit each link for details ]

We’re looking for your feedback. What topics are you most interested in? Is there anyone you would like to see present? Would you like to be a presenter yourself? Any other feedback or suggestions?

I look forward to your responses and hope to see you there!

99 Replies
Chris Chagnon

I'm excited you mentioned Boston as a potential.  I'd love to get involved. If there is any volunteer opportunities please let me know.  I'd recommend contacting UMass Boston as a potential location in Boston.  I'm finishing up my Master's in Instructional Design from them.  I purchased Storyline for work and hope to become an elearning guru someday.  

June Dunlap

I agree with the other posts here, we need something we can take away and use when we return to work. While conferences are very informative, sessions specifically geared toward using the tools would be best.

We have four on our team, but we use Studio 13, and it seems like everything is geared toward Storyline now. Any chance there will be any in depth sessions using Presenter, QM and Engage? Would love to see it in Vegas, lots of possibilities there.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.