Portfolio

Feb 07, 2018

Good morning everyone.

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to how to put together a portfolio of my e-learning modules that I have created for a job application.

Is there a format that anyone can recommend

Cheers

Sandy

8 Replies
Traci P

Many people use sites like Wix or Squarespace to create a site with project descriptions, resume etc. And then link to modules stored in a web service such as amazon web service. Some people even link to their 360 review site for things that are temporary. There are lots of other ways and different services and website hosting sites you can use as well. 

Bruce Graham

Just adding to this - I think the first thing to do is to ensure that the Portfolio SPECIFICALLY matches, in some way, what they are looking for in the opportunity that you are going for. I like David's idea of using Rise, as you can (potentially) very quickly build something that is representative, and something that changes along with the opportunities.

David Tait

I don't have an example created in Rise to show you, sorry. I just felt that having developed courses in Rise some of the features might lend themselves to portfolio building for those without web-development capabilities.

I'd like to add that if you are building a public-facing portfolio to sit on the web permanently, I would always recommend building a website so you can benefit from proper SEO. Afterall, we want as many people as possible to find and view our portfolios don't we!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.