Forum Discussion

Pallavitpallavi
Community Member
23 days ago

Storyline 360 incorporated in Rise 360

Hi there, 
I am facing an issue while incorporating a storyline development in Rise 360. The issue with the development is that it is not allowing the learner to replay the storyline in Rise 360. The storyline development is of one slide with 5 layers. I added a trigger in the last layer  "click on the end button to restart the course. The course restarts but the text to speech goes missing while playing second time. While on the first run the course runs smoothly. The storyline I created have got one slide and 5 layers each with trigger to "jump to layer when the user clicks on that specific area on the screen. All the slide and layers have text-to speech. While publishing in Review 360, I have selected to off the player.

Can you suggest if I am missing out on some settings.

Thanks in Advance.

• Hello Pallavitpallavi

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like the main issue here is that the text-to-speech audio doesn't play as expected when replaying the Storyline block in Rise 360. Is this behavior happening in multiple browsers? It would be helpful to know if the issue is browser-based or within the course.

If possible, can you share the .story file so we can test it on our end? You can share it in this discussion or share it privately in a support case.

Pallavitpallavi
      Community Member

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for your response. I have shared the file privately. Can you please help me to resolve the issue.

LucianaPiazza
        Staff

Hello Pallavi! 

Thanks for reaching out. I see that you're currently working with our colleague Cleober. You're in great hands! 

We'll continue the conversation over in your case. 

Have a great start to your week!