360 Review

Nov 15, 2018

I have a training in the 360 review with the option that people can view it and leave comments without having a license or password. It was worked for previous projects. However, this one is not allowing my customers to mark comments without a password even though it isn't set up to have one. I have rechecked and unchecked boxes, added a password, removed the password, deleted the training and then reloaded it... nothing works. Suggestions on how to fix this?

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

So sorry your learners are hitting this snag, Amanda. I'm happy to help!

There are two scenarios where a learner may be prompted to enter a password.
                                           Review

• If Allow users without Articulate IDs to comment is checked and a reviewer is being asked to enter a password, that is because their email address was used to create an Articulate ID in the past. That person can use this Forgot Password link to recover their password, or they can try and use a different email address.

AID

• If Set a password is checked, the prompt below will appear each time a user accesses that Review's Share link.

PW

If you and your learners are seeing something different, could you privately share their emails with me here? I'll dig in and let you know what I find!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.